These are some of the projects I have worked on.
Would you like to know more? Email me via this link.
Red Hat, Milan 7th and 4th floors | 2017
10,000 Sq Ft | 60 workstations | 62+ support settings | Architects: Unispace, Milan
- Project budget was for a single floor (5,000SqFt), it was stretched to cover both floors to create a ‘one Red Hat’ environment.
- Introduced new agile working design influencing change in global standards.
- Change management delivered in Italian to meet cultural need.
- Associate photography competition.
Red Hat, Brno, Czech Republic | 2017
45,000 Sq Ft | 450 workstations | 70+ support settings | 18 months | Supported by: IA | Under budget, on time
- Introduced Work Your Way (Red Hat’s mobility programme) mid-project, successfully spearheading and delivering high engagement process.
- Re-interpreted standards to improve offering and site longevity.
- Innovated engagement via
- EMEA’s first furniture mock-up for associate feedback and tender impact
- Global first associate photography competition, resulting in zero images being bought and influencing global standards
- This project recently won two awards: ‘Harmonisation of Space‘ and ‘IT Office of the Year 2018‘.
Red Hat, Open Innovation Lab, London | 2017
2,000 Sq Ft | 35 alternative worksettings | Supported by: MMA
- Created 100% mobile workplace
- Delivered before, and influenced changes to, the USA’s OIL & global standards
- Lead International design team on high-profile project
John Lewis Online, London | 2014
12,400 Sq Ft | 300 workstations | 70+ Support settings | Detail Design by: Saspirella | 9 month programme |
- Workplace solution ‘exceeded expectations’ of Online Director.
- Achieved a ‘Charter of behaviours’ with Partners.
- Delivering the domino-run effect of relocating non-JL Online teams to other floors.
- Aligning numerous Head Office key stakeholders.
- Dovetailed the project with swift Property Maintenance programme.
A Year later:
- Sales up by 2.5% in 2015, despite economy.
- Avoided £2.5M managed service office rental costs.
- Escalated Agile working being adopted across the London campus.
John Lewis IT, London | 2012
21,500 SQ FT | 350 Workstations |250 Alternative Work Settings | Detail Design by: Saspirella. |
- Short notice 20+ growth now easily absorbed.
- Engaging JLP’s ‘Democracy’ to support change conversations.
- Introduced Agile working to London H/Q campus.
- Relocating non-JLIT teams to other floors.
- Moving teams away from traditional approach.
- Ensuring 24/7, 365 IT team had uninterrupted service.
- Aligning numerous, Head Office key stakeholders.
Waitrose, e-Commerce | 2011
6,000 SQ FT | 6 month programme | 80 Workstations |40 Alternative Work Settings | Detail Design by: Saspirella. |
I wrote a short blog piece on this one, click here for a quick read!